We take some simple but necessary precautions.
For the health and safety of our guests, dogs entering Your Good Dog Day Care and Boarding, dogs must be current in the following vaccinations and screenings:
- Distemper/Parvo or proof of titers
- Rabies if over 5 months of age
- 6 month Bordetella vaccine
- Frontline (or similar) monthly flea and tick preventative medication
- Temperament Test required to test for aggression or reactivity ( in house)
- All dogs must be neutered before 9 months of age.
Please have your vet’s office call or email us confirmation or bring photocopies upon Check-In.
Standard Boarding Check-Out is between 9:00 am to noon, seven days a week.* Any dogs checking in or out outside of our normal hours will be subject to additional fees. Please see Off-Hours below.
“Off-hours check-in/check-out “
Please note that although we are open for Check-In and Check-Out our normal day is from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Waived! Bring your dogs in a anyime
An hourly $12/hour or $45 ( if over 4 hour) daycare charge will be assessed if pet is picked up between 12:00pm and 6:30pm.
After 6:30pm another full night will be charged
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Your Good Dog’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or claims arising from your use of our website. You shall cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Florida.
If we do not receive your cancellation within the time frame listed below or if you are a no-show, you will charged for the reservation in its entirety.
Advance notice for cancellation:
Fourteen days in advance of high season reservations that include November 20-November 30 and December 22-January 2.*
Seven days in advance for holiday reservations that include Memorial Day, 4th of July or Labor Day.
One business day for non-holiday reservations.
*When making reservations for the periods of November 20-November 30 and December 22-January 2, please be advised that a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
Your Good Dog complies with all local, state and federal licensing requirements.
At Your Good Dog, we are concerned with protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to provide a personalized experience. We may also use it to tell you about special offers that we think you’d appreciate if you are subscribed to our newsletters. You’ll never have to worry about receiving a barrage of unexpected email from us if you have not subscribed with us. We will not sell, rent or trade your information.
We occasionally have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures that perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of the data. They are restricted from using this data for other purposes, and in any way other than to provide the requested services to yourgooddog.com, and may not alter or resell the data.
When registering with yourgooddog.com, we will ask for some contact information, such as your name and email address. We will use the customer contact information from the registration form to send you information about your reservation.
Please note that nowhere on the website do we knowingly collect contact information or financial information from children under the age of 13.
Email, in general, is not a secure form of communication and can be intercepted as it travels across the Internet. Do not send credit card numbers or other sensitive information via email.
You must be logged in to post a comment.